Opiate addiction is one of the most severe conditions that addiction victims struggle with. Coastline Behavioral Health offers custom opiate detox in Huntington Beach, providing patients with medication, psychiatric treatments, and psychological interventions to help them recover and heal.
What to know about opiates
Opiates are a subset of opioids and are potent narcotics, capable of inflicting extreme levels of euphoria and dopamine. This makes them highly attractive to people looking for a rush, those dealing with depression or anxiety, or individuals run by curiosity. The problem is that opiates have a high potential for triggering an addictive behavior, and they come with severe withdrawal. Some of the symptoms include:
- Severe cravings
- Abdominal cramps and diarrhea
- Nausea or vomiting
- Insomnia and irregular sleeping patterns
- Drastic changes in appetite
- Behavioral changes, etc.
If you suspect you may have developed opiate addiction, you need to consider coming to our top-rated addiction rehab centers in Orange County, CA, immediately. The detox treatment, along with inpatient and outpatient programs, is your only chance at overcoming the condition and stick to a lifetime of sobriety.
How opiate detox works
The detox treatment is the first stage in the recovery process, providing medication and therapy to:
- Control the withdrawal’s effects
- Minimize the physical and mental discomfort during the withdrawal phase
- Eliminate the opiate-related components and toxins from your nervous system
- Reset the normal functionality of the opioid receptors in the brain
- Inhibit cravings and block the opiates’ effects on your brain
- Stabilize the patient’s mind, leading to a more controlled behavior and thought process, etc.
At our Orange County inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers, the detox process may last up to two weeks, depending on several factors. These include addiction type, addiction length and severity, overall health and response to treatment, etc. Our clinicians will supervise the treatment and, if necessary, will tweak it to correspond to your unique recovery needs.
Inpatient treatment for opiate addiction
Our inpatient drug rehab in Orange County operates based on holistic principles and places patients in a comfortable and secure environment for the treatment’s entire duration. The rehabilitation treatment will include a variety of recovery modalities, coming from multiple disciplines, like:
- Medication management
- Psychotherapy for addressing underlying trauma and emotional issues
- Behavioral therapies for coping with harmful and negative thoughts and emotions
- Dual diagnosis treatment and assistance for co-occurring disorders like anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, etc.
- Group recreational activities, promoting patient cooperation and bonding, along with healthy doses of dopamine
- Addiction education and relapse prevention training
- Personal development support (guidance on getting a better job, preserving sobriety over the years, fixing relationships with loved ones and family, etc.)
Our rehab in Orange County offers patients the opportunity to turn their lives around in merely several months of treatment. If you require opiate detox in Huntington Beach, we invite you to join our CA drug and alcohol rehab program today.
Call Coastline Behavioral Health at 714-841-2260, discuss your situation with one of our clinicians, and come to our facility for evaluation, detox, and rehab planning.